What's new

Goldeneye

buljarse

Hello! I've tried playing Goldeneye and come to the conclusion that it's useless using a keyboard so I'm probably gonna buy a pad for it. Anyone know where I'll get one in the UK for PC of course. Also I'm wondering if anyone has played this successfully using a mouse. If so what configuration are you using and any details that'd be useful. I'm currently on dual XP 1800's, 512 RAM, Tyan Tiger MPX, Matrox G550 and Yamaha DSP AFctory S/c if that helps. Also using Jabo's D3D7 GFX, Jabo's latest sound and Jabo's input plugins.

neo_trance

usb adaptor

I bought a n64/psx adaptor from my local PC shop and it worked great I've also seen psx adaptors in PC world so I dont see why they would'nt have N64 ones too, or you could just go for a normal pc sidewinder pad or something which arent too bad

james.miller

HELL YES. IT'S ME!
the best PC pad I've found is the Thrustmaster Dual power. its not perfect, but its not too bad. You could also use the mouse+keyboard, which is very good when configured correctly.
Anyway, they DO make n64 usb adapters. Though ive yet to see a store that sells them in the U.K