What's new

Goldeneye graphical glitches help

zukovsky

i'm having bugs on surface-the snow level(trees are messed up),also on frigate(the water looks bad):yucky:

i've added images of these bugs.

I'm using rice 6.1.1 beta 10 plugin,my specs are p4 3.2ghz 1 gb ram and ati radeon x800.

any help will be greatly appreciated

thanks.:1964:

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
zukovsky said:
i'm having bugs on surface-the snow level(trees are messed up)

I'm using rice 6.1.1 beta 10 plugin,my specs are p4 3.2ghz 1 gb ram and ati radeon x800.

The only solution is to use Rice Video 5.50b2, because all other versions appear to never be able to render the trees properly, reguardless. All versions after 5.50b2 appear to be broken!!! Also, the pixel shader combiner is required!!! If the video card don't have at least pixel shader 1x support, then it's currently impossible for the trees to be rendered properly!!! Sorry.

Sorry for people that don't have at least a pixel shader 1x video card. I tried to get Rice to acknowledge before, but it still hasn't been fixed with later versions. :(

Last edited:

lankeydonkey

the best way i have known to get this to run at a decently is with a tv instead of a monitor and with fogging turned , and apologise for flying off topic

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
lankeydonkey said:
the best way i have known to get this to run at a decently is with a tv instead of a monitor and with fogging turned , and apologise for flying off topic

I have to disagree, because that would look ugly.