What's new

GoldenEye 007

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
I noticed when playing this in some areas it seemed like i was playing in slow motion or it started skipping. Is there any settings, tweaks, recommended plugings any1 could suggest to me?

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
You could try different plugins, I use Rice's Video Plugin 6.1.0 most of the time and Jabo's DirectSound 1.5 or instead of Rice's you could try Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.1, I hope this helps you. Also you could try as a last resort Project64.

OP
spork9

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
I use rice 1.6.0 i guess i could try jabo. Ill reply with results

OP
spork9

spork9

RU D0WN W1TH 00P?
Ya, Jabos worked but i still got a skip here and there and i got 15 seceonds off from unlocking the cheat in facultie, damn.... its so hard

BluDChyLD

Hey,
The best way to play Goldeneye is to use Rice 5.9.9 (6.1.1 is buggy for me, at least on my Radeon card) and when u enter a level turn on the frame skipping option in Rice's plugin settings. Use this combined with 1964's built in frame skip option and the game runs very well! However, make sure u turn the frame skip option off in Rice's plugin when ur using the ingame menus or they won't display properly. Let me know how u get on, this tweak worked wonders even on my old 1.4ghz Athlon rig :)

Another thing u can do if ur stuck for speed, is to download hackuruk(sp?)/azimers RSP plugin and use it in conjunction with schibo's 1.2 audioplugin aswell - this gives better performance, particularly on systems with lowend CPUs.
Hope it helps dude!

knowitman

Your video card isn't the best for this game. Try lowering the resolution to 640x480 and running it on full screen.

vleespet

The decent one
You can change the counter factor (ctrl + a number 1-8). Just choose the one you like. Note that this may make the gamespeed a bit unstable.