What's new

glN64 0.41 bugs with Paper Mario

BFeely

Bug one: Menu transitions are messed up. If hardware framebuffer is off, it looks like noise when the menus rotate. If it is on, you see the data but to the left and right it is corrupted. I noticed with FB off, I see the edges of the menu windows in the effects. Maybe they need to be drawn AFTER the framebuffer textures.

Bug two: Various combiner bugs. The chapter names are just rainbows, no details. The shading effects (like you see on Mario in the dark) cause only little patches of red to appear. The flames on candles do not show properly.

Bug three - Geometry bugs? In the Items menu, the title backgound will be stretched on the right. The description on the bottom has it happen on the bottom of it. The heart does not appear in the life boxes or it doesn't appear properly.

Bug four - Framebuffer errors. If framebuffer is off, there may be flickering. if framebuffer is on, instead of flickering the screen will go blank. Also, if framebuffer is on, when you select the "Strategies" icon in battle, the display will stop responding.

Sorry, but I could not upload the screenshots because of some problem with the board.

Last edited: