What's new

Glide64 doesn't work!!!

20viel

I saved the plugins in the project 64 plugin folder but everytime I click on settings
IT says that he doesn't found the plugin Help mee!!!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
What kind of graphics hardware you have? Mind you that Glide64 needs a decent - good graphics card to work properly. Also, what game are you trying to run?

Legend

now there's a black screen
wtf?!

You're doing something wrong. Unless you're using a card pre 5 series, you should have no problem - there's no reason this should be happening. Try actually craking open the readme and posting your specs. Try everything you can think of and then come back here if you still need help.

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
That system should be more than capable of emulation with Glide64. Make sure you've got the plugin properly configured too.

Another N00b

As said in the other thread, i tested different settings (including the ones shown in the tut).
I also tried different screen resolutions, but the result is still the same. :/

I too have a problem with glide´s napalm plugin using pj64 1.6.
After extracting the stuff in the right folders, selecting and setting up the plugin and running a game (in my case tloz mm), the window becomes like this after the game loaded to 100%:

weirdwindowh62.png

(If i hold it with the mouse, it remains in it´s standard form and the game runs with ~60 fps. There´s also sound, but all i get is a blackscreen)

My settings are the same as in Jeffrey´s tut, expect the rendering resolution is 1152x864, wrapper resolution 1280x1024 and the texture settings are set to best quality (the texture save is checked though), so it´s not a big difference...

Anyway, i have win vista home premium 32 bit and a geforce 8600 gt, so it should work just fine (i guess), but it doesnt.
Can anybody pls tell me what the problem is?

EDIT: The same thing happens with 1964.

And btw, my gfx driver vers is 175.19, the newest.