What's new

Freaky Problem

Zarkith

Banned
I don't know what happened... but i downloaded 1964, and it played ROMs fine, the next time I opened it... it lags and then is "Not Responding" always right after i open a ROM with it...

Does anyone know what made it stop working or how to make it work?

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
People will answer when they have something worthwhile to say. People won't answer if they don't know how to help you.

Did you install any driver updates or something similar betweet "first time" and "next time"?

OP
Zarkith

Zarkith

Banned
No.. I didn't do anything...

Except...

A norton message came up... and I allowed it so I think that might have something to do with it...

mcd1080

Turok Owner....
Then turn off norton and try doing it.

Also, this forums help is not good... I need help and its been 3 or 2 days...

OP
Zarkith

Zarkith

Banned
It only came up once... and it hasn't came back, and even after deleting and re-downloading over and over, it still doesn't work... AND NEITHER DO ANY OTHER N64 EMULATORS!!! (each in their own way)

OP
Zarkith

Zarkith

Banned
Well then I guess I'll just go to Emu Paradise, cuz not only do they ahve a very helpful forum... but it has much broader forums and they have roms and emus for downloading

oh so much better than here...

(emuparadise.org)

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Do not mention romsites in any form on this board. If you've ever bothered to read the rules, you should know that.

And apparently, you've never read the rules.

try waiting more than 10 or 15 minutes before going "ZOMG, LIEK WHY WONT ANYONE HELP MEZ!?!1!?". a little patience would help out alot. this is a forum. not an instant message window. you wont get replies right away.

tailslol

sorry never see this prob before... try to reinstall the emulator and clean all setting to have only the default one or try another emulator like pj64 1.6 sory cant give more,we need more information... instead of asking help try to give them (plugin version,emulator version,cpu,gpu,emulator setting,driver version)