What's new

flickering problem with RiceVideo.

deathace

Everytime I enter full screen mode with RiceVideo, it flickers to no end. How do I solve this? I like playing my games full screen.

NeoNight

I think that flickering is a core issue because if you try another plugin the problem still happens with some games. Could be wrong though.

Rice

Emulator Developer
A quick and cheap solution: Using "Copy" instead of "Flip" for DirectX will help, where "Flip" is the default. You will have some speed loss in full screen.

A complicated solution: Keeping the "Flip" and selecting a correct option for "Frame Update At" for the game you are playing.

Floflo81

The best Zelda fan
:-( I had asked the same thing in the Rice Video 5.5.1 thread but nobody has answered. And now I see that deathace had an answer within some hours... Why didn't anybody answer my message ? Well, I guess that's because I should have created another thread... Anyway thanks because my problem is fixed !

Rice

Emulator Developer
I think this question has been asked and answered over and over for many times. You should have searched and found the answer easily.

revl8er

That Damn Good
Yeah I remember asking that question months ago with an earlier release. Sometimes it just pays to look around for the answers.

Nighty0

Gentoo n00b
Floflo81 said:
:-( I had asked the same thing in the Rice Video 5.5.1 thread but nobody has answered. And now I see that deathace had an answer within some hours... Why didn't anybody answer my message ? Well, I guess that's because I should have created another thread... Anyway thanks because my problem is fixed !

And I said this so many times.........: "Search before post, please..."
but nobody reads....... nobody see...... :(