What's new

Finally! But...

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
How I Fixed My Problem: The file I was using was an MDS file and although the intros had a white background like in the original Dreamcast the game wouldn't work so with the help of a 001 Joiner thing I downloaded I got the other one that was split to work... My question is ASPI or XXX a better video input option for this Dreamcast Emulator?

I know this is no reason to make such a fuss... Especially since I've got the games running and that they're running at 100 Percent but, the only thing that really bothers me is that only a select few times the camera angles get messed up(I have to wait for it to adjust) and also ONLY Sonic's pupils are missing... Are there any plugins I can use for this or is there anything that I can do about it? It's really freaky...

Impression of Chankast: This is really REALLY great... The only thing that bothers me is that I remember that the graphics were amazing, that they blew me away... Then again, those graphics were amazing for their time, like none I have ever seen... The thing being that now there are games with graphics much better which degrades the value of these ones... After all I was playing WWF Royal Rumble(Arcade) at the mall and then saw the graphics and how average they were, then I remembered that it was a dreamcast game too and that I'd play that game when I was a kid all the time because it was so cool... That's why I hate growing up, it takes the fun in life and squeezes all the color out of it.

OP
T

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
Wait...

Still, that makes no sense, why do all of the other characters' pupils show but, not Sonics, does anyone else get this when they play it?

Chankast may be what it is but, there is always room for new fixes... Nothing is perfect but, it can at least come to a standard... If possible that is...

Mouser X

"If possible that is..."

That's part of the problem. Apparently you didn't notice the dates of the updates when you downloaded Chankast. Chankast's most recent update was in 2004. In other words, don't expect an update anytime soon. Sure, it may work for many games, but it's far from perfect. If there's glitches, in most cases, you'll have to live with it. The best I can suggest is that you try the "Z write" and "Alpha Z write" selections in the graphics dropdown menu (I think that's where they're at. And they're not called that exactly, but it's close). If that doesn't help, then you're out of luck for now. You'll have to live with what you've got. Mouser X over and out.

OP
T

Thundaar

1&OnlY ThUnDeR K1d
Thanks...

I noticed it but, I'da thought that people may have worked on new version as was done for VBA and N64... Ah well, thanks for the advice though!