What's new

Files of Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aratsumaru

Banned
can some one here, do me a favor?
please, i need someone to post here the files(try hosting on rapidshare) that is in the game Naruto Gakitou Ninja Taisen 2 or 3 please.I need it very much!I love that game!

OP
Aratsumaru

Aratsumaru

Banned
isnt allowed?so sorry, very sorry.i didnt know of that.i wanted them becouse i dont have a gamecube. i have a dreamcast,so Naruto Gekitou Ninja Taisen is only for gamecube and im total fanatic and crazy for the anime Naruto and i wanted to play it x(

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
533mhz celeron,8gb seagate hdd,integrated ati rage pro turbo,96mb pc100 sdram,w98se,22 inch nec multisync FE1250+ flatscreen crt

This may be off-topic, but this setup makes me feel really sorry for you. I hope you're not trying Dolphin on that dinosaur

Redah

Go Sweden! Not!
Administrator
generalplot said:
533mhz celeron,8gb seagate hdd,integrated ati rage pro turbo,96mb pc100 sdram,w98se,22 inch nec multisync FE1250+ flatscreen crt

This may be off-topic, but this setup makes me feel really sorry for you. I hope you're not trying Dolphin on that dinosaur

If you're going to diss someone's PC... at least make sure you yourself have a decent rig... a Pentium 4 2.4GHz ? Geforce FX 5200 ? Come on, that's just as crap as a 533Mhz Celly...

Status
Not open for further replies.