What's new

FF7 Remake

Toasty

Sony battery
From what I hear, it's nothing more than a rumor, but if they do I'll definitely go for it, as long as it stays true to the original without altering the plot or gameplay; the original was perfect, aside from poor graphics.

Poobah

I didn't like the way the plot went after the first disk. The game was still fun, but it was over-flowing with loose-ends, and it has one of those disappointing endings where you can't save after beating the game, and end up before the final dungeon thing.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
I'd like an FF7 remake, but it was just a tech demo apparently... if they made an FF7 remake i'd be over the moon with joy, but they'd better remake ff8 and ff9 as well :p

tye stik

Super Nintendo Wizard
Poobah said:
I didn't like the way the plot went after the first disk. The game was still fun, but it was over-flowing with loose-ends, and it has one of those disappointing endings where you can't save after beating the game, and end up before the final dungeon thing.

Huh? There where no loose ends buddy. Believe me, I beat that game like 5 times.

[video=google;8711534319174422036]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8711534319174422036&q=final+fantasy+7[/video]