What's new

"failed to open flashram"

kjxl9

whenever i open my majoras mask rom it sais failed to open flashram and when i try to make a new profile i start in a glitch in the mayors residence. how do i fix this, it worked fine the first couple of times i played it

also, if anyone can help me with my other problem too, an annoying mesage constantly comes up that sais "while proccessing graphics data an exeption occured you made need to restart the emulator" but its just an annoying messege that comes up, nothing actualy goes wrong

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Make sure your ROM is good. Your ROM settings might also be corrput or something to that effect, so download the latest RDB file and overwrite the old one with it.

As for the graphics error message, it often seems to appear when you are using the default graphics plugin and have a graphics card/chip that is below the minimum requirements for Project64 (e.g. most integrated graphics chips made by Intel). Make sure that you've got the latest drivers installed for your card/chip, and use Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin.