What's new

F_r_a_m_e_s_k_i_p ?

loopsider

BountyJedi said:
hmm wonder if theres a way to make it permantely do out of 30 =p cause soul-calibur runs at about 35-40 fps for me ingame (and the sh4 or wahtever the name is =p trimmed to round 130)
also noticed the most of my kind of slowness isnt graphics related as i tried with differnt resolutions and turning off the antialising (can have 6x antialising without much of a slowdown thats good though :) )
the wierd thing is that im using a fairly fast cpu p4 3.0ghz maybe its time for reformat -_-' and getting ridda those stupid programs in background steling half of my memory =P

its very much likely your memory. i got soul calibur at 60 FPS (only varies to 58 FPS), at 1024x768, 8x aniso and quincunx AA.

-Shadow-

Banned
loopsider said:
its very much likely your memory. i got soul calibur at 60 FPS (only varies to 58 FPS), at 1024x768, 8x aniso and quincunx AA.

No wonder , with a two 2,4 Ghz Processor system :getlost:

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
I have run this emu just fine on an ibm netvista running a celery (celeron) at 2.0 Ghtz, with integrated video on the motherboard (that means no agp or pci card), and 256 megs of system ram, and it still handles very nicely. Nearly as nice as it does on the machine I have detailed on my sig.

Last edited:

BenT

I have a 2.6c P4, and a 5900 xt which runs at 450/900. Chankast runs Shenmue good at 8x aa and 8x af... Only complaint I have is that the music is all screwed up. Oh well, that will be fixed soon, I guess.

loopsider

H3ad5h0tter said:
No wonder , with a two 2,4 Ghz Processor system :getlost:

:huh: i didnt mean the computer in my sig, i meant my AMD 2600. i havent tried OCing it yet, not that I need too.

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
BenT said:
I have a 2.6c P4, and a 5900 xt which runs at 450/900. Chankast runs Shenmue good at 8x aa and 8x af... Only complaint I have is that the music is all screwed up. Oh well, that will be fixed soon, I guess.

Yeah, sound sync is something else. Even on my HT P4 @ 2.4 Ghtz, Tony Hawk runs at full speed, but the sound is still way off. I'm sure that's one of the issues being worked out, since compatibility is pretty high already. Maybe some new plugins will solve this. Also, future releases should get past this. It is just an alpha so far....