What's new

evoodoo and gliode64

sheik124

Emutalk Member
i installed evoodoo as recomended (copy it all to system32) its only temporary till i get my voodoo 5 5500 pci but with it an glide64 loaded up in 1964 0.8.5 in fullscreen all i see is a big evoodoo fire breathing dragon thing

vleespet

The decent one
Sometimes the thing just hangs at old video-cards. It will probably help if you get the newest drivers for your card.

OP
sheik124

sheik124

Emutalk Member
vleespet said:
Sometimes the thing just hangs at old video-cards. It will probably help if you get the newest drivers for your card.

thanks, thing is, my mobo is so fed up, i dunno what chip i have exactly (its integrated crap, the new pc my dad is buying for me to build has the new voodoo in it) either its a prosavage or a savage8 or prosavage 2000, or something

Clements

Try using eVoodoo 3.99 Beta or eVoodoo 3.25 with Glide64 0.5 (turning off the framebuffer options).

If that doesn't work, simply wait for the Voodoo 5. I think that Gonetz recently received one of these babies too so expect the new Glide64 to work wonderfully with it without eVoodoo of course. It will also work wonders with Lewpy's Glide plugin for PlayStation emulation.