What's new

Enable code?

Ledah11

Grim Angel
Greetings,

I have played Zelda - Majoras Mask (euro pal) on pj64 emulator and it works really good! I have tested cheats code (euro pal) I found in the emulator and it works for the game too! BUT when I put the same cheat code in my cheat catridge (Xploder64) of my N64 the codes do not work! Maybe for my Xploder64 needs an enable code?

PS: many codes for game like Super Smash bro + Jet Force Gemini + Holy Magic Century I found in pj64 emulator work perfectly! the thing is I don't know why not work for Zelda? I hope you may help me out a little, thank you in advance!

Shugo

Even if you don't have the NTSC ROM, you can check in PJ64's .cht file by opening it with a text application and looking for your version of The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. Those should work.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Greetings,

I have played Zelda - Majoras Mask (euro pal) on pj64 emulator and it works really good! I have tested cheats code (euro pal) I found in the emulator and it works for the game too! BUT when I put the same cheat code in my cheat catridge (Xploder64) of my N64 the codes do not work! Maybe for my Xploder64 needs an enable code?

PS: many codes for game like Super Smash bro + Jet Force Gemini + Holy Magic Century I found in pj64 emulator work perfectly! the thing is I don't know why not work for Zelda? I hope you may help me out a little, thank you in advance!

More then likely you are using MM Gold Cart and god knows no cheats or enable codes work on that for the N64 Console and AR/GS Carts :)

As for enable codes as a whole if you do need one for XP64 then you are truley buggered as there are no sites to just goto and find the correct one to use.

It's a Bugger i know and thats why i love emulation as you do not need any to play and cheat :)

schilcote

(remember i'm new) Have you tried using a real Gameshark? Or did I just say something completely irrelevant and useless?