What's new

Emutalk sucks... connection that is! Ha ha! That got your attention!

A.I.

Banned
Is it me or connection to Emutalk has been a real bitch lately? Even though I have 512 broadband, this last week has been almost impossible getting on and when i do i keep getting shunted off - its a frigging conspiracy i tell you! :angry:

Toasty

Sony battery
You're not the only one. :) To any administrator reading this, is there anything the community could do to help out in decreasing downtime?

Last edited:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
Yeah, the server had some (minor?) problems lately. Martin (hopefully) took care of them.

With so many banned members it's common for the server to have DoS attacks and other similar stuff. :paperbag:

Iconoclast

I guess the server was just being a right angle.

Even after Martin comes back to change its measure to 180 degrees (straight angle), it just keeps bending back to 90. :p

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Is it me or connection to Emutalk has been a real bitch lately? Even though I have 512 broadband, this last week has been almost impossible getting on and when i do i keep getting shunted off - its a frigging conspiracy i tell you! :angry:

I'm with you. Emutalk failed to respond recently and it appeared that the web browser was going to bitch about failing to find Emutalk.net or a timeout, so I clicked the stop button! :(