What's new

emudev.com

zenogais

Hey all! I thought this would be a good opportunity to tell everyone here that emudev.com should be opening sometime soon (if some people who know CSS and XHTML are willing to help out, maybe sooner). I've added a launch day signup form so that anyone interested can add themselves to the list of people who will receive an email on opening day. If anyone with a decent amount of experience under their belt (Chip8 emulator or >) is interested in writing articles for the site please pm me with what you'd like to write about, and what emulators you've written/helped write. So check it out, and enjoy!

Last edited:

Runik

Saturnin forever !
At last ... I thought it would never see the light of the day :p
Like I already said when ZeZu asked me, it'll be a pleasure to help with the site content ;)
But I don't know what is needed for now (and ph34r my mad english skillz :p )

Last edited:

JeromeB

You better stick with HTML4.01 untill IE supports XHTML properly. XHTML1.0 doesn't have any real adventages over HTML4.01 anyway.

I'm a huge fan of emulation and programming so I'm really looking forward to a site with this kind of content.

OP
zenogais

zenogais

JeromeB: XHTML 1.0 is perfectly well supported by IE, it's the CSS2 that IE has a problem with. As long as you're using IE6 or above you should be fine to view all the webpages (It's far too much work to support IE version < 6). Also XHTML 1.0 has huge advantages over HTML4.01, mainly what I like is the ability to validate for malformed XHTML and also the fact that malformed HTML is invalid by default.

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
sweet good luck with this one mate, ive signed myself up on the mailing list, will be very interesting to see the stuff that comes out of this ;)