What's new

Embarrassing technical question O_o

Ghost of Fury

God I feel like a bloody moron.

I'm running a Dell Inspiron 5000e laptop, w/Windows 2000, 750 Pent.III and 128 ram.

Exactly where on my system do I go to see exactly what my graphics power/card is, or even if I have one!

I must have something. Zelda's running fine (with exception to Link's goorrrgeous white dress, which seems to be a common bug)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
go to my computer right click go to properties go to device manager go to display adapter double click and ta-da! thats what u got
:cool:

2fast4u

woa, i never thought anyone would ask a question like that! no offense dude, but i was really surprised...

linker

Emutalk Member
Ghost of Fury said:

I must have something. Zelda's running fine (with exception to Link's goorrrgeous white dress, which seems to be a common bug)

It's not a common bug. It's because of your gfx card. Usually laptop gfx cards are not made for games. You must know that.

OP
G

Ghost of Fury

Of course, and it's a credit to this awesome program that things work at all on this thing, let alone well.

When I said 'common', what I refferred to the other people with about twice my power who've come here with the same problem.