What's new

Eh.. hi

Link0510

Hi, i'm new, and i'm sorry if i bother you, but i need help with the graphics plugin, i just wanna know if its allright that some games look like this:

Dibujo.jpg

Dibujo1.jpg

Dibujo2.jpg

Dibujo3.jpg

Dibujo4.jpg

Dibujo5.jpg
Dibujo6.jpg

I tried changing 'Direct 3D Hal' tO 'RGB emulation', that worked out, but the FPS went down from 60 to 10

I'm using Jabo's Direct3D7 1.40 (the 1.50 didn't work)

tnks

revl8er

That Damn Good
You probably don't meet the requirements to play the games. You might wanna try a different gfx plugin such as glide64 and evoodoo.

BountyJedi

glide64 with hactarux' wrapper would be better

oh and almost ofrget about jabos plugin =p there are far more better ones if your card supports it
try ricevideo perhaps.

if youve got ps2.0 direct64 might be a good choice but i dunno since i dont know what your gfx card specs are cuz you havent mentioned the card=p

Clements

3rd shot looks like the JPEG decompression isn't in place... using 1964 0.85 without the RSP plugin by any chance?

Looks like he either has a Savage or Rage Pro judging from the errors shown.

OP
L

Link0510

i have a pentium 3 930 mhz, 512 ram, i'll tell you about the video card when i figure it out xD, tnks anyway, about glide, i tried, but when i put it on the plugin folder and i click settings it appears and error, i think its the way i configure the evoodoo, maybe because i have no idea of what i'm doing

BountyJedi

Why not use hacktarux' wrapper it's better but might require more but is much better then it comes with latest Glide64 dunno how good it would work with your computer though cuz You seem to have an older gfx card though sry for any typos i wrote cause i typed this on a pda =p

Clements

Using Hacktarux's wrapper with a video card that has poor OpenGL support is not really as good as using eVoodoo which has optimisations for low end video cards.

OP
L

Link0510

Can you teach me step by step or tell me where can i find a guide for configure evoodoo with glide64 or 1964?, then i think its all done, my problem is that i dont know much about this, because i'm new in the 64 emulation, tnks

BountyJedi

well you will learn soon it amoes after much playing with the plugins thas what n64 emus all about twinkering with plugins especially gfx ones =p atelst thats what i do to get optimal out of it =p :bouncy: