What's new

ECCO the dolphin (problems in load)

Psycho_Thund

Hi, can any one help me in this plz.
I don't know why but every time I try to load Ecco, it goes to bios. Does anu one have any ideia what's the problem? :down:
I use to have this problem with Street f. 3rd strike, when I used "DAEMON Tools" but when I used later Alcohol 120%, chankast finaly load the street f 3rd strike.
I've noticed that the Ecco I have does have any 1ST_READ.BIN file in it, does this have to this the problem?

bombjack

Hi Psy_Thu, welcome @ emuTalk!

i had the same problem and never figured out how to work with that backup release (Echelon). Same about the non-1ST_READ.BIN, let's hope new Chankast can run more backups!

btw, there's a release out there that is reported as *working*

Cheers,
bj

EDIT: ECCO at the moment is a no-go, but if you find another one that goes to bios screen or black screen you can try Ex0boot, a tool made by Ex0skelet0r to make an image selfbootable in a few clicks. Search around here :canadian:

Last edited:
OP
P

Psycho_Thund

Thanks for the well come and for the Info bombjack :happy:
I hope that in a near future chankast will run more backups as you said, I didn't even knew that the release of my backup was (Echelon).
At the moment I'm finishing getting one other backup release (I hope this one works). If it doesn't I'll try to do what you said :party:

OP
P

Psycho_Thund

Well since I hasn't able to get another backup of ECCO, I tried to use the method you talked about and Bombjack your were right Ex0boot worked perfectly in the ECCO backup (Echelon) that I had, even without any 1ST_READ.BIN :happy:

But still, I have some grafic and speed problems in the game. The far view of the game seems to have texture probems, there is no fog there for it seems to have holes in the far view and the game speed seems almost perfect but still a litle slow :(