What's new

"Dual core option"

Xtreme2damax

lol, I guess some people are just too lazy to make one click to access these options in the configuration windows or even bother looking for these options themselves.

I mean, how on earth can anyone miss the configuration window to configure options in the menu: Options -------> Configure?

This is not rocket science, these options are shown clear as day if you would of bothered to look for it in the configuration options/menu screen.

If you need further spoon feeding/hand holding, please refer to the screen shots below:

config.png

config2.png

Last edited:

Xtreme2damax

Are you even using the new SVN builds, and not the old and long dead versions of Dolphin that don't work with anything or barely works with anything at all?

The newer SVN builds are common knowledge by now ever since the project went open source and added Wii support in July, everyone should know about these builds by now with the amount of widespread coverage they got due to being able to boot/play some Wii games.

Please don't tell me you were trying to get anything to work on the dinosaur 1.02 and 1.03 builds of Dolphin which are years old now.. :rolleyes:

Use the search feature or better yet, look at the sticky thread at the top of this forum that says "Dolphin SVN Discussion".

Various members such as Omegadox and myself compile and host new builds frequently, even the official Dolphin website/forum has new builds available weekly.

Every revision from around revision 1000 should have these options as outlined in the screen shot above. Older revisions had these options in the Dolphin.ini file, rather in their own configuration window..