What's new

dreamcast n00b

halomasta

I have a bunch of old video game systems and i've gotten emulators for them all. Nintendo 64, Playstation, Gens, MAME.... And now I try this Dreamcast one and I have the biggest dreamcast collection in the world. I tried Daemon tools but it won't make a ISO much less find an image at all. Please HELP!

Ok these are my steps(using Jet Grind Radio as the example)
1. Put in the disk drive into my DVD rom/ CD-RW drive
2.Run Daemon tools
3. No image

Last edited:
OP
H

halomasta

thx I was curius where that was. but real problem is (i know this sounds n00by) how do you make the CD image in the first place? The files are hidden.

OP
H

halomasta

thx I was curious where that was. but real problem is (i know this sounds n00by) how do you make the CD image in the first place? The files are hidden.

OP
H

halomasta

thx I was curious where that was. but real problem is (i know this sounds n00by) how do you make the CD image in the first place? The files are hidden.

Floflo81

The best Zelda fan
You must have specific, very rare hardware to be able to create a GD-Rom ISO. I won't say more since I think I'm not allowed to (cf forum rules).
Avoid triple posting too.

OP
H

halomasta

Sorry about that 1 more question if it isnt in the forum rules. Do u need a DVD RW drive to make it?

JapanMan

You need the following:

HKT-0120 Sega Dreamcast Development Box, HKT-0400 Sega Katana GD-Writer, HKT-0600 Sega Dreamcast GIGA BYTE DISC RECORDABLE, an Adaptec SCSI PCI card, SCSI cables, an MS Windows 98/NT/2000/XP operating system PC, and a Sega Katana Development Software (Release 9).

All over $1000. Good luck! :D