What's new

Donkey Kong 64

scotty

The Great One
also I wanted to add that the emulator core does not have a stable speed, but it is still the best emulator to use, remember that the characters dont have the normal range they normally do in the real game

scotty

The Great One
I keep adding things, but also make sure that Jabo's direct input7 V1.5 plugin has its range set to 66%, there are points in the game where you will need it to have this setting if you want to have normal performance in the original game

OP
IceFlow2

IceFlow2

Ive read the Game faq and it says it has core issues. Does this mean that until a better rom is made no emuator can play it perfect?

Clements

It means that the core of the emu is not capable of running the rom properly, thus the weird polygons jutting out of characters and other strange problems. You'll have to wait a long time before this game is 100% supported, if ever. Just pray that the new version of 1964 supports it better.... :1964:

OP
IceFlow2

IceFlow2

Just looking at your sig , Is there a 100% complete English Language Translation out for Star Ocean yet?

scotty

The Great One
IceFlow2 said:
Just looking at your sig , Is there a 100% complete English Language Translation out for Star Ocean yet?

From what I hear there should be one coming out by DeJap soon.

And I also hope that 1964 supports DK64 better as well. Games by Rare are very difficult to emulate for N64