What's new

Donkey Kong 64 Freeze In 1964

noel2003

:linux:
I have the Recommended requirement for 1964 but the Donkey kong 64
freezed when choosing a new game same as Project 64 .Can anyone help me!!!!!! :corpse: :corpse: :corpse: :corpse: :corpse:
Could any sent me a save state for Donkey Kong 64 after choosing new game.This is my [email protected].

Thanx, :w00t:

scotty

The Great One
The counter factor needs to be changed at some points in the game. I recommend that you tell us where this is freezing up on you, I think I know what youre talking about, but please be more specific

OP
N

noel2003

Thank for Reply.
The one
It Freeze from the start of the game (Where a Zipper Appear and Close) .
I also change the Changing Counter Factor 3(default) into 5,6,7 but nothing happen it freeze at that point.Maybe can Save State after the Zipper
can help me.. so sent to my e-mail [email protected]om

This my Plugin Spec. and Pc Spec
Pc
Athlon+1800
Msi Board
256 Mb
Ndivia G-force 2 64 mb
Plugin Rice Video 5.6.0 or Rice Video 5.3.0
Azimar
Jabo Direct Pad

Last edited:

Rice

Emulator Developer
You need to use CF=5 to start. After the intro, you can change CF to 3 to play.

OP
N

noel2003

Clements said:
Currently there is no other option but to change the CF.

Can anyone you give a link of save state in donkey kong 64 or sent it to my E-mail [email protected].I think this my last resources to run this
game.(save where the game start /by-passing the freeze).....plezzzzzzz.

Rice

Emulator Developer
What's the big deal to change CF? Just press CTRL-3 to change to CF=3, and CTRL-5 to change to CF=5. Should it be easier than asking for a save state?

OP
N

noel2003

Rice said:
What's the big deal to change CF? Just press CTRL-3 to change to CF=3, and CTRL-5 to change to CF=5. Should it be easier than asking for a save state?

That's is my first option but it freeze again ,so my second option is the save state after the freeze.Plezzz e-mail your save state to me I really appreciate it

Since SNES domination I love playing Donkey Kong Series....

Rice

Emulator Developer
Are you sure you have done it correctly? Otherwise, good luck, and wish someone will offer you a save state.

Protoman

If the problem is present in PJ64 as well as 1964, there may be something wrong with the ROM itself; perhaps it's corrupt and should be acquired from somewhere other than you downloaded the current one. That's my first guess here.

OP
N

noel2003

Protoman said:
If the problem is present in PJ64 as well as 1964, there may be something wrong with the ROM itself; perhaps it's corrupt and should be acquired from somewhere other than you downloaded the current one. That's my first guess here.

Thanx photoman for great Idea.The donkey kong 64 is corrupted so I download a new rom it's work.That was my idea in first place but finding
rom is Hard the working download because some are not really working
or Japan version.

-Shadow-

Banned
I would recommend Glide64 and Hackys wrapper , because some menus are stopping ( its no real freeze or crash , it just stops motion ) for me with any other plug-in o_O The game runs normally when i get out of the menus...