What's new

Dolphin x64 build

jos90

Hi to all people!
I'm trying to make an x64 build with the visual studio 2008 but it doesen't work! When i click on complie/recompile solution it ignores all 28 projects! But if i select the Win32 it works great... why? Has someone ever tried to build the x64 version from the project?

OP
J

jos90

Please, forgive me for double-posting.. so there's no way to make a x64 build on my own?

Xtreme2damax

Are you using Visual Studio Express or the Professional/Team editions? I don't believe it's possible to compile the x64 build with the Express editions since it lacks the 64-bit compilers.

If you have the Professional edition, have you installed both the latest DirectX SDK and Windows SDK, then selected both the library as well as the include directories in Tools --> Options --> Projects and Solutions --> Visual C++ Directories?

OP
J

jos90

Uhm... "Windows SDK" ? How can i install it? Because in the guide, on to the dolphin-emu google code page, it doesen't make any refer to that.. By the way, i have installed the Visual Studio 2008 professional..
Where can i find the Windows SDK download for XP or XP64? I didn't find anything similiar to it in microsoft search results..

EDIT: When i choose the platform selection it appears Win32, PocketPC, SmartPhone and Windows Mobile 5.0 ... there are no traces about the Win64 or x64 platform, maybe something's wrong here.. °_°

Last edited: