What's new

dolphin final = unable to enable sound?

iamfoesho

I am currently using the dolphin final release and have no sound, I am unable to enable the sound. If I click the box and checkmark it to enable it and press OK, it would go back to having no checkmark, and when I click on the dropdown list, there is nothing there. I am currently running Windows Xp Pro with DirectX 9.0c and my soundcard is the Audigy 2 ZS. Is there a solution to this? Thanks.

Screenshot of problem:
audio.gif

Clements

Sound only works with some games. The GUI has lots of placeholders that don't do much, I wouldn't worry about the sound menu.

Knuckles

the sounds is already and will be always on. the audio config dialog simply wasn't finished.

Folex

I understand there the option box isnt programmed but should work. have tried it myself with Super Mario Sunshine. But i really havent got the sound working. This box got nvidia 3 chipset 250 so maybee that was the cause i thought. I tried it on my old box that has a soundblaster Live but it didnt work on that one either.

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
Super Mario Sunshine won't have sound no matter what. It's uses a different type of audio format or something along those lines.