What's new

Dolphin Final & 1.01 menu "bug"

JinXD

See attached....

Now I'm not sure if this is really a problem with Dolphin, my gfx drivers or the fact that I use Window Blinds.

I think it is likely Window Blinds since the problem isn't there on my spare box which has a Nvidia card in it and does not have Window Blinds installed. Does anyone else use Window Blinds and Dolphin to check?

Cheers

OP
JinXD

JinXD

Hmmmm, I've used Style XP before, never cared for it myself! In my experience it messes up alot of stuff which WB doesn't.

Knuckles

in fact, it's the inverse, StyleXP uses mainly the windowsXP skinning system, so it won't mess, windowblind overide hte windows system taking much more ressources and also, not giving the best result.

OP
JinXD

JinXD

Perhaps, but in my experience it fecked things up. For instance using the panther theme in Style XP, the icon text was all ghosted. Also telling Style XP not to use the icons from the theme, it works sometime, the next it just replaces the icons anyway! Unless I'm doing something wrong?

WB was much easier to use and IMO had a cleaner interface than Style XP. Also the themes for Style XP are all bevels, bevels, bevels! Oh yeah and another thing, the Theme XP site which the Style XP page pimps, the downloads come as an exe, and installs GATER!!!

Rant over, back OT, has anyone else got WB and Dolphin? If so do you experience the same bug as I do.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
JinXD said:
Rant over, back OT, has anyone else got WB and Dolphin? If so do you experience the same bug as I do.

It's your Windowblinds theme. I have Windowblinds and it works perfectly for me, because mine isn't a theme bent on completely destroying the appearance. D:

Changing the theme should repair that little mishap.