What's new

Dolphin Demos?

ok, let my explain another way ... i say we'll need a 6Ghz CPU right? ... we all know there's no 6Ghz CPU right? ... we all know there will be a 6Ghz CPU right? ... my point exactly. i'm just saying that in 2 years we'll have the hardware necessary to emulate Gamecube ... so obviously i'm talking about Dolphin 2 years from now or whatever other emulator 2 years from now. see my point now? ... i highly doubt anyone will ever use the Dolphin teaser on a 6Ghz CPU ... it would be like running nothing but DOS on my current machine. (another bad analogy)

loopsider

SoberAnalyst said:
ok, let my explain another way ... i say we'll need a 6Ghz CPU right? ... we all know there's no 6Ghz CPU right? ... we all know there will be a 6Ghz CPU right? ... my point exactly. i'm just saying that in 2 years we'll have the hardware necessary to emulate Gamecube ... so obviously i'm talking about Dolphin 2 years from now or whatever other emulator 2 years from now. see my point now? ... i highly doubt anyone will ever use the Dolphin teaser on a 6Ghz CPU ... it would be like running nothing but DOS on my current machine. (another bad analogy)

there is already 6 ghz, presumably with "revolutionary software". i dont believe any software can make a processor work THAT fast but its fun to read it. (read the email address and you'll catch on the joke :p)

om: Amitscientific
Subject: World's First 6 GHz Processor.
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 03:33:11 -0800

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings ,
We have developed a Revolutionary Software technology named as "Turbgrader Technology",
which upgrades the computer without adding any hardware through the following ways :

1) Double Processing Speed. (ex. 3 GHz + Turbgrader = 6 GHz)
2) Triple Data Transfer Rate of the Hard-Drive. (ex. 10 Mbps + Turbgrader = 30 Mbps)
3) Double the Storage capacity of the Hard-Drives. (ex 160 GB. + Turbgrader = 320 GB)

The Software has already been tested using various benchmarks like Bapco, Sysmark, Winbench & Passmark.
Above of all, It can be installed to many operating systems.
So, It can be installed in PCs, Mobile Computers (Symbian & Windows based).
And because of the above three factors, the Multi-Media performance will be increased a lot.

We are currently looking for some business partners to Market & Launch our technologies worldwide on a large scale.
It will be our pleasure to demostrate our technologies to you, in case you are interested.
Also, The reports of the benchmarks can be sent to you on request.

Please contact us for more details.

With best regards,

Amitscientific R&D,
[email protected]
Phone: +91(989)717-5177

Moradabad-244001
INDIA.

lol.

if were gonna achieve superspeeds were gonna need nitrogen coolers and huge energy outputs, otherwise technology will change in a couple of years.

we will see the GC emulated fully though, if it will happen it will happen somehow. its part of nature-it has to happen. there will always be something to fulfill that need.

Last edited:

jareg

Just A Guy
loopsider said:
there is already 6 ghz, presumably with "revolutionary software". i dont believe any software can make a processor work THAT fast but its fun to read it. (read the email address and you'll catch on the joke :p)

om: Amitscientific
Subject: World's First 6 GHz Processor.
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 03:33:11 -0800

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greetings ,
We have developed a Revolutionary Software technology named as "Turbgrader Technology",
which upgrades the computer without adding any hardware through the following ways :

1) Double Processing Speed. (ex. 3 GHz + Turbgrader = 6 GHz)
2) Triple Data Transfer Rate of the Hard-Drive. (ex. 10 Mbps + Turbgrader = 30 Mbps)
3) Double the Storage capacity of the Hard-Drives. (ex 160 GB. + Turbgrader = 320 GB)

The Software has already been tested using various benchmarks like Bapco, Sysmark, Winbench & Passmark.
Above of all, It can be installed to many operating systems.
So, It can be installed in PCs, Mobile Computers (Symbian & Windows based).
And because of the above three factors, the Multi-Media performance will be increased a lot.

We are currently looking for some business partners to Market & Launch our technologies worldwide on a large scale.
It will be our pleasure to demostrate our technologies to you, in case you are interested.
Also, The reports of the benchmarks can be sent to you on request.

Please contact us for more details.

With best regards,

Amitscientific R&D,
[email protected]
Phone: +91(989)717-5177

Moradabad-244001
INDIA.

lol.

if were gonna achieve superspeeds were gonna need nitrogen coolers and huge energy outputs, otherwise technology will change in a couple of years.

we will see the GC emulated fully though, if it will happen it will happen somehow. its part of nature-it has to happen. there will always be something to fulfill that need.

:p

Anyway i think your right i mean dont you need a powerful cooling for something like that :whistling
Anyway triyng to tell the future in emulation isint a good thing because actually we dont no what is going to happen