What's new

does the dolphin emulator work

P

phreeky

Trotterwatch said:
Yes, but probably not in the way you were hoping with this ridiculously vague question :)

word

he's one of the smarter ones dont you think? ;)

SJimpey

Hehehehehe... I can clearly see that you all are INCREDIBLE tired of getting the same questions all the time.. LOL!!

Apocaloid

i cant get any games to work on dolphin
not even bam300
super smash bros works but very very slow, and it freezes when you start a game.
ill just go eat something :icecream:

arnalion

Nintendo Fan
Hehe can't anyone make a sticky that says: The emulator is on a early stage and runs games slow or not at all... or something ^^

Pky

Hehe can't anyone make a sticky that says: The emulator is on a early stage and runs games slow or not at all... or something ^^

In the sticky says that they have to search... and do they search?:huh:

Allnatural

arnalion said:
It wouldn't make a damn bit of difference.

OP
D

demon999

wel i tried the emulator many times super smash bros melee it workt but very slow and very bad graphics and i have a geforce fx 5500 256 mb and such bad graphics what the best things in your pc to get super smash on best quility

OP
D

demon999

generalplot said:
The developers have also said they just can't keep away from the project. There's a 1.03 in the works.;)

hey general do you have same bad graphic with super smash because the geforce fx 5500 256 serie

GCFreak

Apocaloid said:
i cant get any games to work on dolphin
not even bam300
super smash bros works but very very slow, and it freezes when you start a game.
ill just go eat something :icecream:

weird i get fairly good speeds with good gfx...

*me waits for next version of dolphin...1.03