What's new

does it really work

thomaz

glide64 only works for voodoo cards, doesn't they?

I've got a -nvida geforce 64 mb-, which graphic plugin should I then use for playing the long-awaited yochi's story????

Jabo's 1.5 will work good, but you can also try glide64+Evoodoo (place evoodoo in the 1964 main dir, and it will work).

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Keep in mind that you should never use glide64 unless you have a voodoo card, evoodoo will let you see graphics reasonably enough, but you'll get visual errors that voodoo users will not;

jabos direct3d6 1.5 & jabos direct3d7 1.4 is the best plugins for you to use if you're using a geforce card, which you said you are;

get them by downloading pj641.4 and 1.5 from http://www.pj64.net

OP
T

thomaz

only problem is, none fo the newest jabo direct 3d works for me, I guess it's version 1.5, which is the newest?

In 1964 the screen remains black when loading the game, and in PJ64 I get something wrong about the uCode, R4300i and sync.

I downloaded a new version of the game today, so it couldn't be bad ucode now...or:blush:

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
thomaz,

If you have a DSL or cable Internet connection (modem is too darn slow) and want to send me a Remote Assistance Request, I'll help you get it working if you like.

Go to Start > Help and Support

In the Help and Support window click "Invite a friend to connect to your computer with Remote Assistance"

Click "invite someone to help you"

Use my e-mail address "[email protected]"

click next

Send a message if you like

click next

Select 1 hour (that should be plenty of time) and pick a password if you want one.

click "send invitation"

Just let me know. I'd like to help out if I can and this is the easiest way I can think of.