What's new

DOA2LE_ECH.mdf

Status
Not open for further replies.

defektm

I downloaded this game with bittorrent.It was written there that its self bootable,but there is something strange with it.When i unpacked it there were two files: first one DOA2LE_ECH.mdf (734 670 mb big) and DOA2LE_ECH ( 2 kb big). But this second one is with icon from max payne and further is written that its max payne save game!Anyway game doesnt work ,chankast wants to play this bigger file as a music cd. Is there something i can do about it or is this file some bullshit that propably isnt DOA2 at all?
please help couse im noob to chankast.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
3x3cUt0r said:
now is time to say "good bye emutalk"... why?... easy, you will be banned :evil:
Yeah probably they will ban you, because you talk about warez.
I know what's your prob, but can't help you... Sorry and goodby!?!

gandalf

Member ready to help
Why?,he says were he download the game,but he never say where he find the torrent,the page to download the torrent,and HOW he download the game

bcrew1375

Because, if everyone lets people go around having illegal discussions about copyrighted games being downloaded, and a representative of a video game company happens across this site, they will probably take legal action.

Shing

Unicorn
bcrew1375 said:
Because, if everyone lets people go around having illegal discussions about copyrighted games being downloaded, and a representative of a video game company happens across this site, they will probably take legal action.

You shall be banned!
No one allow you on destroying this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.