What's new

DOA2 halt with black screen

skunsul

hello everyone. i have installed chanka 0.25 on amd 3K+ with ati 9800pro system. win xp + daemon tools 3.29 exists. but dead or alive (JAP) begin to load game (it looks like autoboot) and totaly halted. emul window do not feedback on any action. i testec emul on soul calibur, street figter (differents version), power stone2, soni adv2 and all work fine.. DOA2 image have no ip.bin, i tryed to add it with some kind of autoboot tools with same black screen and hang. anybody solved problem like this?

Dr_J

How did you made it? Can you post that IP and 1ST_READ files, that worked for you, please?
I just can´t get it to work with my. And most of the links on the other threads are dead.
Thanks!

OP
S

skunsul

Dr_J said:
How did you made it? Can you post that IP and 1ST_READ files, that worked for you, please?
I just can´t get it to work with my. And most of the links on the other threads are dead.
Thanks!

easy. there are 1st_read with cuted echelon intro and ip.bin in attach. for creating final disk i have use exoboot 1.31.

Attachment deleted by Gorxon. Copyrighted material...

Dr_J

OK, thank you, you are the man. It worked for me, but seems a little bit slow, but I will test it again later.