What's new

Do these 2 games work?

rewak

Couldn't see them on the compatability list.

KISS - Psycho Circus
The Rings - Terrors Realm

Thanks!

Outside_Eagl

refraction said:
well, try them, then add them to the compatability list :)

Well maybe he doesn’t have a super fast connection like you, so he probably wants to know if they work b4 he download’s them...

BTW now that we are on the subject of KISS, can you all tell me one thing...?

What is so good/interesting about KISS (OBS! I’m not trying to insult anyone or anything like that) this is a real question, I mean honestly can you please tell me???

Cos like last night I tried to listen to some of the songs and almost ended up sticking a needle in my ears... it was horrible...

OP
R

rewak

You're not alone, i can't stand their music either! I just like the game. I do have a semi-fast connection. I'll get them and tell you how it goes.

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
Outside_Eagl said:
Well maybe he doesn’t have a super fast connection like you, so he probably wants to know if they work b4 he download’s them...

well then he should invest in a data cable, if he doesnt own the game hes a naughty boy!

cuda7171

Banned
so you were never a part of the kiss army. back in the day, it kicked a$$.

it aint a crime to be good to yourself...Lick it up !

Whirlinurd

I checked for those two games. Couldn't find Kiss - Psycho Circus but I had The Ring - Terrors Realm. With Chankast 0.25 the game did boot but hanged shortly after on a black screen. Maybe it will work when a new Chankast is released.