What's new

DK 64 vines help

FaTb0y

Hi, I have my DK 64 working up and everything, all the right drivers, good FPS with no slowdown, but I cant continue on because I'm stuck on the first level because every time i try to grab a vine, i go right through it.

Zoldier01

Insanity's greater form
The CF makes all the difference in this game, learn to switch it, since at many places (like DK's barrel blast cources) you REALLY need to.

At some point in the game you must control the speed manually too, but thats not too much of a problem.

scotty

The Great One
Trial and Error works best with this game in regards to the counter factor. For some reason using Schibos audio helps the core out somehow (weird isnt it), the CF doesnt need to be changed as much, but you still have to at some instances. It is really amazing how well this game has come along in regards to emulation.

olivieryuyu

scotty said:
Trial and Error works best with this game in regards to the counter factor. For some reason using Schibos audio helps the core out somehow (weird isnt it), the CF doesnt need to be changed as much, but you still have to at some instances. It is really amazing how well this game has come along in regards to emulation.

schibo sound plugin used with Rice Video plugin seems (i can't be sure) influences timings and allow to help a bit in some difficult games. Weird is i think the right word

Last edited: