What's new

Diddy Kong Racing Problem

Ratore

The Crazy Internaut
When i play the game Diddy kong Racing on Pj64 many screen remains black, like the rareware logo, and when i enter in any gate on the adventure, but if i turn on Wireframe Rasterization i can see the gfxs... Some solution to my problem???

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
I get the SAME problem, like when sun flare and things like that come out in the first stage of adventure, and then sometimes it stays black, making play impossible. I can see thru it, but barely, making me crash constantly ;) I think it's related to incompatible graphics chips (not supporting some of the caps jabo uses) But oddly enough it doesn't happen in any other of the roms i have! :plain2: :pj64: :pj64: regardless, i love pj64 :D :pj64:

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Look in my sig.. Speed isn't the problem at all.. i dont use the voodoo i use the trident because it gives me better results, i use the voodoo3 with dave's only :) in fact suprahle is SLOWER thatn pj64 for me :happy:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
cooliscoo said:
Look in my sig.. Speed isn't the problem at all.. i dont use the voodoo i use the trident because it gives me better results, i use the voodoo3 with dave's only :) in fact suprahle is SLOWER thatn pj64 for me :happy:
Yes, I saw your specs, and AFAIK, any intregrated card will not perform well with pj. Nor will the voodoo, and that may cause the problems.

Ratoore: post your gfx card.

nudetothis

Cooliscoo's specs:

AMD K6-2 500 [cxt]
128mb pc-133 ram (at 100MHz)
Voodoo3 3000 PCI
trident blade3d mvp4 Integrated, 8MB
Aureal Vortex Audio
Windows 98 Second Edition

Dang, dude, youre gettin' a Dell!:D

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
well, to tell you the truth, the problem is not speed, also, this is tthe only game i get graphics errors in - all others i have only have minimal to no gfx glitches speed is about ~40-50 fps, azimerz old audio driver :cool: oh well, doesn't matter, i've got others besides DKR :)