What's new

demul64-0.5.5 controller help

Mugen80

Hello everyone. I recently downloaded demul64-0.5.5 for windows and have everything configured accept for the controller. I am trying to use the Xbox 360 street fighter fight stick with the emulator but I cant seem to figure it out. Ive searched but found nothing. The computer recognized and installed the fighting stick correctly. Any help would be appreciated!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
If Windows detects all buttons, axes, etc. properly, there shouldn't be any reason why the controller wouldn't work.

P.S. Is there some reason why you aren't using 0.5.6, which is the latest version?

OP
M

Mugen80

Agozer, thanks for replying. If I test the joystick under the windows test are, it properly detects all buttons and joystick movements. I am using 0.56 because I have a 64 bit processor. 0.5.6 says "x86".

I stumbled across the answer. If I go to Config>Game Pad then picked Dreamcast>Joy 1 you have to check the box that says "Standard/Alternative". It detected the joystick movements then! Thanks again for you help!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
0.5.6. runs just fine in a 64-bit operating system, even if the executable itself is 32-bit (x86).