What's new

Demul 0.57 plugin peoblems

spedo_76

Hi everyone,

first of all thanks for the great emulator, is one of my favorites!

This morning I downloaded the new release but once copied to my pc I tried to configure it out and it seems to not to find the plugins even if they are present in the "plugins" folder.
The first time I tried to configure it out no plugin was found, then from the second time on it finds all the plugins except the sound and network ones.

I tried to move the plugin in other folders and make the emulator point at the folder where I copied the plugins but nothing, the sound plugin is not recognized. I also tried to edit manually the ini file writing the "spuDemul.dll" as plugin in the correct line but nothing...

My PC is an i7 whith win7 home premium, I hope someone can help me!

Thanks again,
rob

NOTE: I also had to download some visual studio 10 dlls and some directx dlls to make the program run... does the spu plugin need some other particular dlls?

ShengLuc

I'm experimenting the same issue. The plugins aren't recognized and they are. I've moved them to another folder but no luck. I've edited manually ini file but nothing happens. But if I make the emulator point at the plugins folder of 0.5.6 they are recognized...

I hope someone can help me too.

Thanks again.

ZEROne51o

Hi i am having the same problem, i installed Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable and still nothing. the gd plugin and controller plugins show up but the gpu, sound and net play plugin do not.