What's new

Demul 0.5.7 coming soon!!!

Twister71

It was more than 6 months since the last release and there are no new W.I.P. from the end of february, this means that a new version is coming out, stay tuned!!!;)

cable104

It has been less than 2 weeks since the last WIP post so unless you know something the rest of us dont, then I think you are being a little premature. Dont get me wrong I would love for you to be right, but the impression I got was that there are more games the want to emulate before releasing the next version.

OP
T

Twister71

It has been less than 2 weeks since the last WIP post so unless you know something the rest of us dont, then I think you are being a little premature. Dont get me wrong I would love for you to be right, but the impression I got was that there are more games the want to emulate before releasing the next version.

Yes, I'm totally agree, anyway I think that there is no necessity to reach the "best" of emulated games on a single release because the next version (the 0.5.7...) will not be the latest (I presume.....:D), I'm a little enthusiastic I agree, but I love this emulator and I appreciate the job of developers a lot.....;)

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Love for an emulator is always great, but spreading misinformation without knowing special insight information isn't a great way to express your love. ;)
But just let's wait till the next release. I can't speak Russian so I'm missing nearly all information on the authors board.
Btw: you could create some screenshots of games and post it in our sticky to express your love for the emulator. Would be an great addition, no post since end 2007.