What's new

Damit help. Cant play game

Sliekas33

I cant play colosseum. Then I finaly see menu I dont see any buttons how to star damit game? Its ISO file about 1.5gb PAL. :( so how to start the game? :borg:

Cobrax1884

Banned
i don't really understand what you said but i'l try to answer to that:
Dolphin is a good emulator for the GC but 1you can't play games at fullspeed nor at a playble speed and 2it has very bad graphic problems when playing a game(well, not on all of them.
So in conclusion, you wont be able to play this game witout gfc problems and if you even get to be in-game, the speed will be awfull.
Right now, all you can do is to wani for gekko to be released.

see ya soon

Cobrax1884

Banned
That doesent help toasty, and you can't see the menu's because of dolphin, just wait for gekko and see if it works

see ya soon

Toasty

Sony battery
Cobrax1884 said:
That doesent help toasty
To the contrary, I think buying a Gamecube, along with an authentic copy of the game would drastically help Sliekas33's potential of playing said game (at least at a playable speed and with fewer glitches).

Cobrax1884

Banned
toasty said:
To the contrary, I think buying a Gamecube, along with an authentic copy of the game would drastically help Sliekas33's potential of playing said game (at least at a playable speed and with fewer glitches).

But if some people don't have money even for the game huh? that doesent really help.

see ya soon

Toasty

Sony battery
But if some people don't have money even for the game huh? that doesent really help.
The purpose of this forum and of emulation in general is not to help people get something for nothing. Regardless, no amount of tweaking is going to make the game playable (in the traditional, full-speed sense) right now, so if the original poster is serious about playing this game he will have to buy a Gamecube and the game (unless 10% speed is satisfactory, that is). Gekko shows promise, but don't expect miracles.