What's new

Create pbuffer failed desperate

ShengLuc

Hi, I'm trying to run some naomi games in demul32-0.5.6 and I always get this message: Create pbuffer failed. My computer is Intel core i5-2430m. Two graphic boards (Intel onboard and Nvidia gt540m). I've read this message can be because of the plugin (gpuOGLv3) doesn't like intel graphics onboard. I've read there are other two plugins(gpuDXLegacy and gpuDXv3). They are located in plugins folder but they don't appear in demul config combobox. I can only select gpuOGLv3. I've edited demul.ini entry gpu in section plugins with gpuDXlegacy.dll or gpuDXv3.dll values and it doesn't work. Could anyone help me? Thanks a lot.

cable104

Hi, I would honestly try to reinstall demul and see if this is still happening. My own version lets me see and select from all 3. Im sure from what you have said that you will have double checked everything but, it really is worth just checking again that you have the plugin folder path set to the right location. If its fine then try a reinstall, posibley from a new dowload from a different site.

OP
S

ShengLuc

Hi, I would honestly try to reinstall demul and see if this is still happening. My own version lets me see and select from all 3. Im sure from what you have said that you will have double checked everything but, it really is worth just checking again that you have the plugin folder path set to the right location. If its fine then try a reinstall, posibley from a new dowload from a different site.

Thanks, I haven't got the three of them appear but I' ve got to run some games. The problem was I had to indicate in nvidia control panel the location of demul.exe (If you don't do this the emu executes with Intel graphics on board). I can play now and it looks wonderful though I can't select the other video plugins. Thanks for your reply. (I'll reinstall and check again when I have some spare time).