What's new

Crazy Thread

ruger27

Banned
This thread is a thread where you can let off steam and go wild.I'm not sure if I'll gget in trouble for this,so please forgive me.Now I go byebye to sleep.I'm crazy since I am lackking sleep,So I'll post alot off similes.:crazy: :ph34r: :bounce: :getlost: :cheers: \:D/ :borg: :evil: :bouncy: :party: :beer: :robot: :zorro: :jason: :puke: :ninja: :stupid: :watsup:

A.I.

Banned
You order stir fry cat with wanton noodle? Oh, sorry, dog with fried lice, very nice, take 15 mins. How much? 8 dollar. You want drink with that? :crazy:

EmuFan

Emulation Fanatic
MOTHAFUCKAAAAASSSS!!!!:devil::devil::sp_canada:sp_canada:w00t::w00t::spam::spam::bounce::bounce:

OP
R

ruger27

Banned
Ahhhhhhhhhh.......................I get it.More smilies!:vampire: :canadian: :1eyealien :freak: :daedalus: :cheers: \:D/ :w00t: :sombrero: :( :plain: :bouncy: :smurf: :party: {}:{ =] :saddam: :nuke: :beer: :alucard: :jason: :ranting: :bunny: :corpse: :stupid: :spam: :akuma: :police: :sorcerer: :cool: :gunman:

JKKDARK

We need a JUNK forum on EmuTalk. I'm sure the activity on this forum would be high.

Read it, staff.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
We need a JUNK forum on EmuTalk. I'm sure the activity on this forum would be high.

Read it, staff.
Please no!
I hate all that kinds of SPAM sub-boards, because there's only senseless discussion and crazy people try to write something funny, that isn't funny, most of the time.
:spiderman

Cyberman

Is that like

alt.dumb alt.dumb.dumb and alt.dumb.dumb.dumber on usenet?

I think dumb stuff should not be such a waste of our time, hence we are ignoring dumb threads completely unless they violate rules. However I think answering it in terms of 'just how dumb can people go" this thread is spot on with that subject I guess :D

Cyb

Allnatural

Crazy is fine so long as it's funny. Posting lots of smilies is neither crazy nor funny.

Also, "spam" boards are a waste. You folks are free to post as much nonsense as you want, right here, but you have to make it interesting.

A.I.

Banned
How interesting Allnatural? I mean, humour can be one man's meat to another - it's a vibrator. That is why I use a Dualshock controller. :happy:

Last edited:

JKKDARK

Please no!
I hate all that kinds of SPAM sub-boards, because there's only senseless discussion and crazy people try to write something funny, that isn't funny, most of the time.
:spiderman

It's because you didn't see my posts using my fantastic tactics :*

A.I.

Banned
I wonder how long this inane dribble will last before this thread dies a slow pointless death to be replaced by another similiar thread that induces my brain to mind numbing madness, i am a pizza, i am a pizza, super supreme in the universe ruling all you anchovies, riding my garlic bread through the cosmos to seek higher life forms who eat hot curries for breakfast oh the humanity i am a walrus oh dear oh dear oh dear my brain is exploding i am never to return...