What's new

Conkers BFD Sound Prob

schibo

Emulator Developer
For another option, read the thread "How to get decent sound". If your machine is fast enough, it's a great solution.

Z_God

Why doesn't Jabo's sound plug-in work?
When I set audio to Jabo, I could hear the sound for a short moment each time I went into the settings for example.
Zilmar's plug-in 'ticks' alot on my comp.
I'm currently using the Azimer 0.30 version that came with 1964. Isn't there a newer version of Azimer's plug-in? How does that version work with 1964?
Also when I go into full screen, the sound becomes a real mess when using Azimer. When I stay in window mode it doesn't have any of these problems, is there a fix for this? Thanks in advance.

Geoz

De Master
:plain: Then u really need a faster comp if u want good sound...
cos mine works perfect...in or out of full screen...:)

Z_God

I find that it goes away after about 5 minutes in full screen.
Might be DX9 bugs.
Here are my spec btw.
AMD Athlon 1GHz
512 MB ram
Geforce2 MX
Via686 onboard audio

karth95

Lord of the Cats
if you look on this board under the apollo section, you will notice that azimer has, indeed, issued another plugin. its beta, but it is darn good.
Karth

Geoz

De Master
:D nice one karth95 i was hoping someone would fill the gaps with that one because i wasn't sure that i'd be right in saying that he had realised a new one if he hadn't
( u still must need a fast comp to run this plugin like the prevoius one even though i havent got the new on yet ill check it out now!)
cya!
:D

karth95

Lord of the Cats
It's not like betas are any more private around here than anything else... excepting of course 1964 which is locked up tighter than a drum.

Geoz

De Master
:plain: ...wel thats far from wrong karth95 btw thanks for telling me about the new sound plugin
i would never have checked out apollos forum:blush:
:) Geoz