What's new

conker multitexturing

hizoka10

With jabo's video 1.5.1 conker seems to use multitexturing because when launched with rice 5.60 texture really don't look the same and the repeat of the drawed layer textures is noticable (with texture enhancement or without, I tried all video mode pixel shader, semi, fit your video card...)while all seems different with jabo's.

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Textures may look different because Rice partially implemented dynamic lighting in this game, while Jabos plugin completely ignores it.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Except the lighting, multitexture pixel shader combiners in my 5.6.0 are accurately implemented. The combiner modes in Jabo's are not accurate.

OP
H

hizoka10

Thanks, but is there a way to choose the opacity of the uper layer in the source because in other games like mario golf, the grass seems like a chess table (like on a the golf terrain we see on tv) with jabo's, while only the grass texture seems to appear with rice's video (when normal blender activated the inverse appens the down layer is appearent while the second not noticable (in conker and mario golf). I use catalyst 4.7 with af16x and complete pixel shader in your plug-ins, via 451, could it be the problem? I don't use smartshader effects and tamporal aa.
Again thanks a lot for your source and your support Rice !