What's new

Conker has no eyelids!

sultanoswing

I'm using Mupen64 (tried both 0.5 and SVN) and Glide64 Wonder Plus (compiled). Nvidia Geforce 6600GT with 100.14.19 under Ubuntu Gusty 32-bit on AMD64 3000+.

The new dynamic lighting of Glide64 is great, and the speed for me is much, much better than the choppy rates I get with Rice. BUT, unfortunately this latest version of Glide64 has left Conker without eyelids!

I've tried fiddling with various options, but to no avail. Any thoughts?

screenshotme1.jpg

This is a really promising plugin, if this, and the odd flickering textures on various games, can be dealt to!

Last edited:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
MMh... your pic really looks like it should.
I've checked some other screenshots and Conker never has any eyelids, so it isn't a problem of glide!

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
No. Conker has eyelids. I suggest you take a closer look at those screenshots of yours.

And no, the OP's screenshot doesn't look like it should.

OP
S

sultanoswing

...and just after he says "Marvellous" and winks - no eyelid.

EDIT: I'll also post this over at the Glide64 board.

Last edited:
OP
S

sultanoswing

Excellent!!

Mark this thread as solved. Downloading a new Glide64.ini (a windows .zip of the Glide64 HQ plugin) brought back Conker's eyelids and stopped the texture flickering in SM64 et al. and yea, all is good!

Incidentally, I have also just updated to the latest Mupen64 ver. 1.1 but the problem persisted despite that (although an annoying seg fault bug and full screen crashes have been fixed, which is great).