What's new

Configuring Xbox 360 Controller for Wii - Super Paper mario [Ubuntu 11.04]

Hello all.

I'm having a little difficulty playing Super Paper Mario for Wii, with an Xbox 360 Controller.

I've tried to follow the suggested config here:

http://wiki.dolphin-emulator.com/index.php?title=Super_Paper_Mario
Code:
"Controls suggestion

As the game barely uses the Wiimote, you can play with an Xbox 360 controller. This work fine until you got to the part in which you can use the Wiimote to get information on enemies, at which point the game refused to let you leave that mode.

The suggested set up for controls is to use the left trigger to enable the Wiimote (Use the "NOT" option when you right click and configure control, along with the hide, so it's hidden unless you press it), along with an analog stick to control the IR stuff. That way you hold the left trigger and aim with the analogue stick. You can also make the 1 and two buttons A OR Back and B OR Back, so that pressing back enables both, giving you the menu. Use the left thumb-stick to control the shake too. All this with sideways Wiimote on. This setup allows you to play happily with an Xbox 360 controller, and should let you use any controller. "

But I didn't find it very clear, the instructions on setting up a control. How do you set a trigger, specifically the left trigger to enable Wii mote?

Could any one give me some tips or set up for playing this amazing game with Xbox controller?

Cheers,

KR