What's new

configuration help

windZ

i'm sorry if this has been asked before but when i attempt the search option every topic i try to get in gives me a download link of some sort...

anyway i'm kinda new to gc emulation and i'd like to ask for help with the configuration and some other stuff... okay here goes:
1.when i try to configure the controller for example or any other plugin thing the program tells me that "can't load/config the selected plugin" although i have the plugins i need i can't seem to be able to use them when i go to the settings wizard and get to the part where the plugins are it shows all the boxes empty and gives no selection options...

2.when i try to open a game the program gives me an error saying that ansi_font and sjni_font .bin's(sp?) can't be opened and then opens some window saying booting which keeps staying on the screen....

if anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appricieted

thx in advance
windZ master of the winds

OP
W

windZ

ok forget about the last post i fixed everything in there but now i have two new problems...

1.why isn't there any sound while playing?

2.i read here in some topic that you need to RENAME the .iso file into .bin file so my question is; do i really just rename it or that i have to use some special program or something like that?

3.how do i load a memory card?

please help me asapagain thx in advance for anyone willing to help

Last edited:

Trotterwatch

1. Sound isn't fully supported, only certain types work. The emulator is not fast enough for any proper audio output at the moment anyways. Would probably stutter like crazy.

2. Yes, just rename it into whatever the emulator needs.

3. You can't.