What's new

compiled azimer audio

_Oz_

Does anyone has a binary of the latest azimer hle audio plug-in? I don't have a complier to do it...
Thank you.

Remote

If you look around closely you'll see a post by azimer saying that the source he released for his kick ass audio plugin is basicly the same as on the beta page, so use that one...

Thubb

Remote said:
If you look around closely you'll see a post by azimer saying that the source he released for his kick ass audio plugin is basicly the same as on the beta page, so use that one...

here is my compile of the source. compiled with VC 7.0

no warranty for anything ;)

Keepah

pardon my english :saddam: :)

I've tried the compiled version you did Thubb, it works great!
I replaced the last one from Azimer i get (released August 6th, 2003) with this one (even if changes are minors, I'm happy :))

While I'm posting about 0.55.1, I've a question : with others audio plugin than this one I put "Max Vi Limit" to "NTSC 60 vi/s" so I can play my 50hz european roms at 60hz (50hz sux!!) but with Azimer 0.55.1 this don't work -> still to 50hz. "Speed limit" also don't work. Perhaps there is nothing to do about it, but I wanted to know your point of view.

All thanks go to Azimer for his amazing and wonderful works for n64 community!! this plugin kick my ass :n64:

[edit] I just noticed Mortal Kombat 4 European version run at 30fps with Azimer plugin, strange.. [/edit]

Last edited:

Legend

Can you please let me know what changes were done to the source like is the reversed audio fixed?

Yea and why does this plugin make some games slower than Jabo's audio? Should'nt be the opposite? Games like MK4 and Worms. Any workaround?

Last edited: