What's new

Chankex help

KyJelly

i havn't been able to find the instructions for using chankex or what many of the features do. i did read that it saves settings on exit but it doesn't save things like priority and don't report cd errors and other things. am i missing something?

and what good is the ability to start in fullscreen if you have to exit FS to use certain options like the capcom hack. it should have a hotkey like f10 or something. would there be anyway to have the plugin know wht game is being played and enable those "hacks" automatically?

Last edited:

Dark Mits

Eternal Darkness
Chankex is an addon to the Chankast. This means that there are some things the Chankex team is not responsible for. For instance, if Chankast does not have a command prompt option for one setting but has that settings toggle-able from menus, it should be expected that the option would always be reset to its original value everytime the emulator starts up.

As for automactic hacks: The hacks are current options to circumvent some problems in the code of the emulator. In future versions, the hack might be useless, or be used for different purposes. Add to this the fact that the developers don't really know which games need the hack 100% and you get the answer.