What's new

ChangeNumPlayers error

MasterMax

I've searched the forum with the keyword 'ChangeNumPlayers' and it returned no result. So I thought it was safe to actually post a thread about the error.

Uh, I was configuring input plugin 'Dolphin PAD Plugin(new)' with the configuration wizard when it popped up the error 'ChangeNumPlayers' with 'Pad' as the windows title. The configuration window popped up anyway so I thought the error was just some stupid thing. Then when I press 'OK' after I've configured the keys, it popped up again. Like before, I thought nothing of it and went on into my game. In-game, I was actually supposed to press the 'A-button' to start it. Obviously I pressed it, but it didn't work. I checked my settings and it turned out that it's still at <unassigned> instead of <Controller 1>. Any help? :unsure:

OP
M

MasterMax

Hmm, since it goes back to <unassigned> automatically, the controls all go back to 'N/A', which also means that you can't actually play the games(obviously with the controls malfunctioning :()

OP
M

MasterMax

Got it. I'm currently using Pad Plugin instead of Pad Plugin(New) and it doesn't give me the error. The plugin download is lying somewhere around the forum. Forgot where I got it from though.