What's new

Cave cv1000 games wip

cable104

The Demul dev's have finally cracked the sound on the cave cv 1000 games and say they are fully working now! Another step closer to the next release, lets hope its soon. I hope they will have the model 3 games working with sound

scraggles69

I am sorry to say guys that i am a bit dissappointed
there is MAME for the arcade games and the cave games will be in there sooner or later
Why don't the devs start getting the dreamcast side up to date instead of adding new arcade games :cry:

OP
C

cable104

I am sorry to say guys that i am a bit dissappointed
there is MAME for the arcade games and the cave games will be in there sooner or later
Why don't the devs start getting the dreamcast side up to date instead of adding new arcade games :cry:

Well if you look on lucaelia.com (a mame dev). You will see that luca developed a preliminary driver for cave games arround about the start of last year and goes on to say that it wont be put into mame until they stop earning from the games and considering the xbox ports you probably wont see it in mame till at least 2016! I know where your coming from about dreamcast but the seam to be much more focused on semi modern arcade machines now. When the new version comes out you will have naomi 1 & 2 atomiswave, model 3 and cave