What's new

Cassini Help

20Chris06

Pilko
Hey all! Im new to this forum, but an advid fan of all things emulation!

At the moment im currently forfilling a life long dream of playing the last 2 Scenario's of the Shining Force III saga, albeit in Japenese(Damn u Sega for not releasing them in English, but praise God for SFC) using Cassini BUT I have a problem!

Anyone 1 know where the save game file is for the Cassini? Because I seriously cannot find it and I need to move the save game from Scenario 2 from one PC to another to play Scenario 3 (Its a long story why they are on seperate PC's)

So, how can i move Cassini save games files go another PC?

Thanx in Advance!

Pilkoooooooooooooooo
<><

PS - Apologises for Posting Thread twice :S

Last edited:

Clements

Ya, Cassini is a hack combining stolen or otherwise copyrighted works such as the commercial emulator GuriGuri, CDMage and Spunky's Chankast Cheater, and so is not supported by us.

We suggest you use other emulators such as SSF.

OP
20Chris06

20Chris06

Pilko
no uses it? Really? But its good!
Also, the only one I can find that runs SFIII. SSF doesnt work for me!

Plus, im now at Elbesem Temple in S2 so please dont ask me 2 start again! lol!

Any help would be gr8!

Pilkooooooooooooo

Last edited:
OP
20Chris06

20Chris06

Pilko
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
Ive found my saved games!!! Woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For anyone else whose interested, they are located by default at WINDOWS\profiles\saturn! WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Im off to play, bye!!
Pilkooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

spotanjo3

They already told you not to mentioned Cassini here because it is illegal and you can get banned if you continue talking about it. :)

SSF is the best emu out there than cassini and it runs fine by my computer.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
SSF requires SSE2 intructions, so unless your processor is either a Pentium 4 or an AMD 64, SSF won't run.